Get Hands-on Experience on Polymer Clay Earrings Making and Leather Journal Making
In this session, you will get to learn how to make a pair of earrings using polymer clay.
While you wait for your earring to bake in over, you will experience the Art of Leather Craft and make your own leather journal. Personalise your work by debossing your names or initials.
All tools and materials will be provided. At the end of the 3 hours workshop, the participant gets to bring home their own creations.
PARTICIPANTS GET TO:
- Learn the basic of working with polymer clay
- Create your own earring designs
- Learn the basics of leather crafting and knowledge of leather
- Learn to make a leather journal and create paper refills
- Keep whatever you made during the workshop
- No prior knowledge needed.
- Age: 16 and above.
Venue: Crafune @ 38a Haji Lane, #02-01 Singapore 189231
If the workshop does not reach the minimum number of guests, it might be cancelled. Please contact us for more info.