Skip to content
New! twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Mix with oil paints, pigments or mica powders and use as an enamel, glaze or a back filling compound.
- This translucent polymer clay can be colored with alcohol-based inks before or after baking.
- Great for detailing miniature pieces and for “drawing” with clay.
To thin - add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken - add mica powder and stir until desired consistency is reached (Please note adding mica may cause the color to change).
- Image transfer - spread thin layer on image. Bake according to instructions. Remove from oven and soak in water for 5 minutes. Gently rub off paper with fingers.
- Available in 2 fl oz (59mL).